31st Annual Tri-State
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Held in cooperation with SUNY Rockland Foundation
200 NEW VEHICLES ON DISPLAY
American and import vehicles including cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs will be on display from 20 manufacturers.
Held in cooperation with
SUNY Rockland Foundation
• On Display: New 2017 automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs plus related services. A great educational tool and the best place to compare side by side similar models in a no hassle atmosphere while having your questions answered by the professionals.
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash):
Junior (10yrs - 15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent.
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered service animals.
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas - Follow show signs.
• 2017 Manufacturers-:(Models will be added as we receive lists from dealers)
These models are scheduled to be on display but are subject to change.
Alfa Romeo: 4C Spider
BMW: X1, X3, X5, 230 CV, 330 Xi, 430Xi GC, 640Xi GC, 7 Series
Buick: Encore, Regal, Envision, LaCrosse, Enclave
Cadillac: ATS, ATS Coupe, ATS-V, CTS, XTS, CT6, XT5, Escalade, Escalade ESV
Chevrolet: Cruze, Trax, Colorado, Impala, Tahoe, Suburban, Camaro, Corvette, Silverado, Volt, Express Conversion, Spark, Equinox, Cruze Hatchback, Traverse, Malibu
Chrysler: Pacifica Touring L Plus and 300S AWD
Dodge: Durango R/T AWD, Durango GT AWD, Challenger R/T, Charger SXT AWD
Fiat: 500 Abarth Hatchback, 124 Abarth Conv, 500x Lounge
Genesis: G80, G90
GMC Truck: Terrain, Acadia, Yukon, Canyon, Sierra
Honda: Accord, Accord Hybrid, Civic Coupe, Civic Sedan, Civic Hatchback, Fit, CRV, HRV, Pilot, Ridgeline, Odyssey
Hyundai: Accent, Elantra, Sonata, Sante Fe, Santa Fe Sport, Tucson, Azera
Infiniti: QX30, Q60, Q50, QX60, QX80, QX50
Jeep: Cherokee Limited 4X4, Cherokee Latitude 4X4 (TN), Compass High Altitude 4x4, Renegade Limited 4X4, GC Altitude Edition 4X4, GC Anniversary Edition 4X4, Wrangler 2DR Willies ED 4X4, Wrangler 4DR Rubicon 4X4
Kia: Forte, Optima LX, Optima EX, Sportage EX, Sorento EX, Soul EV, Sedona SXL, Rio EX
Mercedes Benz: CLA-Class, C-Class, E-Class, CLS-Class, S-Class, GLC-Class, GLC-Coupe, GLE-Class, GLS-Class, C-Cabriolet, SL-Class, Sprinter Cargo, Metris Passenger
Nissan: 370Z, Versa Note, Versa Sedan, Sentra, Altima, Maxima, Juke, Rogue, Murano, Pathfinder, Armada, Frontier, Titan, NV High Roof, NV Low Roof, NV200
Ram: 1500 Promaster C/V LR 118WB, Promaster City Wagon, 2500 ST Reg Cab 4x4, 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4X4, 1500 ST Quad Cab 4X4, 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4X4
Subaru: WRX, STi, Outback Estate, Outback Ltd 6cyl, Legacy Elite, Legacy Ltd 6cyl, Forester Summit, Crosstrek Prem, Impreza Sport, Impreza Premium, Impreza SE
Toyota: Pris Prime, Pris V, Camry, Avalon, RAV4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, Sequoia, Tundra, Yaris IA, Corolla, Corolla IM, 4Runner
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Auto Show Floor Plan
Auto Show Brochure 2017
Auto Show Exhibitor Manual 2017
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Area dealers of new automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Companies with related products and services used by auto enthusiasts.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit material themselves and to erect their own displays. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishing. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. Every exhibitor is in the same room.
• Advertising & Promotion: An aggressive advertising program using a wide area of newspapers, cable television and internet, plus direct mailings and email blasts to past attendees. VIP program through our Foundation association to area business personnel and college supportors plus discounted admissions through our participating dealers.
• Exhibitor Advantages: only one dealer displaying per manufacturer line, over 200 new vehicles on display, proven attendance, excellent location with maximum exposure for your products, use your own employees to set-up displays, pressure wash service on move-in included, your staff drive the cars/keep the keys, factory/dealer displays are encouraged to promote the professional atmosphere, dealer discounted admission pass program for your customers, plenty of free parking.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! (No football scheduled this weekend.) Achieve superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772