31st Annual Tri-State
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Held in cooperation with SUNY Rockland Foundation
OVER 200 NEW VEHICLES ON DISPLAY
American and import vehicles including cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs will be on display from over 20 manufacturers.
Held in cooperation with
SUNY Rockland Foundation
• On Display: New 2017 automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs plus related services. A great educational tool and the best place to compare side by side similar models in a no hassle atmosphere while having your questions answered by the professionals.
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash):
Junior (10yrs - 15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent.
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered service animals.
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas - Follow show signs.
• 2017 Manufacturers:(TBA)
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Auto Show Floor Plan
Auto Show Brochure 2016
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Area dealers of new automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Companies with related products and services used by auto enthusiasts.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit material themselves and to erect their own displays. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishing. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. Every exhibitor is in the same room.
• Advertising & Promotion: An aggressive advertising program using a wide area of newspapers, cable television and internet, plus direct mailings and email blasts to past attendees. VIP program through our Foundation association to area business personnel and college supportors plus discounted admissions through our participating dealers.
• Exhibitor Advantages: only one dealer displaying per manufacturer line, over 200 new vehicles on display, proven attendance, excellent location with maximum exposure for your products, use your own employees to set-up displays, pressure wash service on move-in included, your staff drive the cars/keep the keys, factory/dealer displays are encouraged to promote the professional atmosphere, dealer discounted admission pass program for your customers, plenty of free parking.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! (No football scheduled this weekend.) Achieve superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772