29th Annual Tri-State
January 23, 24, 25, 2015
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Held in cooperation with SUNY Rockland Foundation
OVER 200 NEW VEHICLES ON DISPLAY
ALWAYS MAKE YOUR BEST DEAL
AT THE SHOW!
Domestic and international vehicles including cars, trucks, hybrids and SUVs will be on display from over 20 manufacturers. Take advantage of "discounted auto show pricing" during this event.
2015 Event Sponsored by:
• On Display: New 2015 automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs plus related services. The best place to compare side by side similar models in a no hassle atmosphere while having your questions answered by the professionals.
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash):
Junior (10yrs - 15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent.
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• 2015 Manufacturers (these models are scheduled to be on display, subject to change): we will be adding models as we receive them . . . .
BMW: X5, X3 , X1, X4, X6, 328, 528, 428 and 650
BUICK: Verrano, Regal, Lacrosse, Encore and Enclave
CADILLAC: ATS Sedan, ATS Coupe, CTS Sedan, XTS Sedan, SRX Crossover, Escalade and Escalade ESV
CHEVROLET: Corvette, Colorado, Malibu, Cruze, Camaro, Silverado, Equinox, Traverse, Suburban, Trax, City Express, Express 2500 Cargo, Utility Silverado 2500 and 3500 Cab & Chassis with Dump Bed
CHRYSLER: 300, Town and Country and 200
DODGE: Challenger R/T, Charger, Journey Dart SXT and Durango
EXPLORER VANS: custom vans
FIAT: 500L Lounge, 500 Lounge Retro Edition, 500 Abarth C and 500 Sport Turbo
FORD: CMAX Hybrid, Edge SEL, Escape SE, Expedition LTD, Explorer XLT, F150 Crew Cab, F250 Crew Cab, Fiesta S, Focus S, Fusion S, F150 Super Cab, Mustang, Mustang GT, Transit Wagon 350, Transit Van 350, Transit Connect and CMAX SE
GMC: Terrain, Terrain Denali, Acadia, Acadia Denali, Sierra 1500 Pickup, Yukon and Yukon Denali
HONDA: Accord LX, Civic SE, CRV, Pilot EXL, Odyssey EXL Navi, Fit EX, Accord Hybrid, Accord Sport, Crosstour EXL V6, Civic SI, and Accord LX 2dr
HYUNDAI: Accent, Elantra, Elantra GT, Sonata, Sonata Hybrid, Veloster, Genesis Sedan, Genesis Coupe, Equus, Tucson, Santa Fe Sport and Sante Fe
INFINITI: QX80, Convertible, QX70, Q70, QX60, Q60S, Q40, Q50, and Q550S
JEEP: Cherokee, Wrangler, Compass and Patriot Latitude
KIA: Sedona, Soul, Cadenza, Sportage, Optima, Rio, Sorento and Forte
MAZDA: 3 Sedan, 3 Hatch, 6, CX5, CX9, Mazda5
MITSUBISHI: Lancer Evolution, Mirage, Outlander, Outlander Sport
MERCEDES BENZ: Sprinter, S-Class Sedan, CLS-Class, E-Class, C-Class, GL-Class, ML-Class, GLK-Class, SL-Class, SLK-Class, CLA-Class and GLA-Class
NISSAN: GTR. Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Murano, Cube, Versa, 370Z, Juke, Rogue, Xterra, Pathfinder, Titan, Armanda, Quest and Frontier
RAM TRUCKS: 2500/3500 Dump, 2500 Diesel, 1500 and Promaster
SCION: XB, TC and FR-S
SUBARU: Legacy Elite, Legacy Prem Elte, Outback Estate, Outback 6 Cyl Ltd, Forester Summit, Outback Prem Estate, Impreza Touring, Crosstek, WRX, STi, Forester XT Touring and BRZ Series Blue
TOYOTA: Prius C, Prius, Yaris, Corolla, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Venza, Avalon, RAV4, Sienna, Highlander, Tacoma, Tundra and 4Runner
VOLVO: XC70 AWD, XC60TS AWD, S60 FWD, S60 AWD and V60 AWD
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Auto Show Floor Plan
Auto Show Brochure 2015
Auto Show Exhibitor Manual 2015
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Area dealers involved in the selling of new automobiles, light trucks, hybrids and SUVs. Companies selling products and related services used by auto enthusiasts.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit material themselves and to erect their own displays. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishing. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. Every exhibitor is in the same room.
• Advertising & Promotion: An aggressive advertising program using a wide area of newspapers, cable television and internet, plus direct mailings and email blasts to past attendees. VIP program through our Foundation association to area business personnel and college supportors plus discounted admissions through our participating dealers.
• Exhibitor Advantages: only one dealer displaying per manufacturer line, over 200 new vehicles on display, proven attendance, excellent location with maximum exposure for your products, use your own employees to set-up displays, pressure wash service on move-in included, your salemen drive the cars/keep the keys, factory/dealer displays are encouraged to promote the professional atmosphere, dealer discounted admission pass program for your customers, plenty of free parking.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! (No football scheduled this weekend.) Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact show promoter,
David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772