42nd Northeast RV Show
New RV Product Show
February 12, 13, 14, 15, 2016
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Motorhomes - Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Camper Vans plus Campgrounds and
RV Related Services.
Compare new units from our participating Northeast Dealers, make your best deal at the Northeast RV Show. Visit 50+ RV related Vendors including campgrounds, RV repair, storage and service.
• Types of Units Scheduled to be on Display: (see individual model listing prior to event) Gas/Diesel Motorhomes (A-B-C)- Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Toyhaulers plus Campgrounds and RV Related Services. Compare the all new units from Northeast dealers along with 50+ RV related vendors including rv repair, storage and service.
• Show Hours
|12 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• RV Models scheduled to be on display for 2015: (2016 TBA))
Leisure Travel Van:
and more to come . . . .
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
• Types of related products: good selection of northeast campgrounds/attractions, insurance/financial services, RV repair/service/storage, cookware. Limited RV specialty parts and more.
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Northeast RV Show 2015 Brochure
Northeast RV Show Floorplan
Northeast RV Show 2015 Exhibitor Manual
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: All companies involved in selling recreational vehicles or in the hundreds of related products and services used by RV owners.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for 10'x10' vendor booths.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: Advertising will be through regional cable television stations; a massive newspaper display campaign; internet (including email blasts); plus dealer discount admission promotion and direct mailing to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Drive in unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric service, pressure wash service (road film) on move in, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located near major highways.
• Presidents' Weekend: Excellent weekend with a proven attendance plus right location with maximum exposure for your product.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact show sales, David McCarey at
800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772