40th Northeast RV Show
New RV Product Show
February 14, 15, 16, 17, 2014
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Motorhomes - Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Popups - Camper Vans plus Campgrounds and
RV Related Services.
Compare all new units with over 20 Dealers participating, make your best deal at the Northeast RV Show. Visit 50+ RV related Vendors including campgrounds, RV repair, storage and service.
• On Display: Gas/Diesel Motorhomes (A-B-C)- Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Toyhaulers - Popups plus Campgrounds and RV Related Services. Compare the all new units with 20 Northeast dealers plus 50+ RV related vendors including rv repair, storage and service.
• Show Hours
|12 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• Types of units on display: Motor Homes Gas/Diesel (Class A, B, and C), Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Pop-ups, Hybrids, Toy Haulers and more. . .
• RV Models on display for 2014: (scheduled)
The following will be updated as we receive more lists from dealers -
304BH TT 38' 3 slides
Micro Lite 21DS TT 22' 1 slide
Micro Lite 23LB TT 24'
V-Lite 28WRBS TT 32'6" 2 slides
V-Lite 30WTBSK TT 35'6" 2 slides
Super Lite 831BHD5 TT 36' 2 slides
Classic Super Lite 8528IKWS FW 33' 3 slides
R-Pod 179 TT 20' 1 slide
Forester 2251LE C 23'10" 1 slide
Forester 3051 SF C 31' full wall slides
FR3 30DS A 31'4" 2 slides
Rockwood 8329 TT 30' 3 slides
Rockwood 8280 FW 298' 2 slides
Rockwood Roo 23IKS TT 23' 2 slides
Rockwood Roo 233S TT 23' 1 slide
Rockwood 2109 TT 23' 1 slide
Sunseeker 2500 MH 27' 3 slides
Sunseeker 2700 MH 27' 2 slides
Sunseeker 2250 MH 24' 1 slide
Trilogy 37FB FW 39'10" 4 slides
Momentum 355TH Toy hauler FW 40' 3 slides
Reflection 337 5W 36'1" 3 slides
17BH TT 24'
18RB TT 25'6" 1 slide
28BH TT 31'6" 1 slide
29BH TT 34' 1 slide
Navion B 24'
Jay Feather 23F TT 23' 1 slide
Jay Feather Six 16XRB TT 16'
Whiehawk 20MRB TT 21' 1 slide
Swift 281BHS TT 30' 1 slide
Eagle HT 295BHDS FW 35' 2 slides
Eagle 338RLTS TT 39' 3 slides
Whitehawk 28DSBH TT 32' 1 slide
Jay Flight 32BHDS TT 35' 2 slides
Eagle HT27.5 FW 31' 3 slides
Cougar 28RBD TT 32' 2 slides
Outback Terrain 332TRS TT 36' 2 slides
Outback Terrain 230TRS TT 26' 1 slide
Passport 2920BH TT 33' 1 slide
Spree Connect 231 TT 26' 1 slide
Spree Connect 282 TT 30' 1 slide
Spree 329 TT 32'
Spree 328 TT 32'
Goldrush Nugget FW 41' 3 slides
Goldrush Discovery FW 40' 3 slides
Durango 296 FW 34' 3 slides
Leisure Travel Van:
Unity B 25'
Little Guy Worldwide:
T@B Teardrop 13'
T@G Teardrop 12'
Little Guy 5 Wide Teardrop 10'
Canyon Star MH 39' 2 slides
Dutch Star MH 43' 4 slides
Bay Star MH 29' 2 slides
NV Passenger Van
NV Cargo Van
NV Compact Cargo
Mesa Ridge 346 FW 38' 4 slides
Mesa Ridge 310 TT 36' 4 slides
Avenger 26BH TT 29'
Avenger 27BBS TT 31' 1 slide
Tracer 3150 BHD TT 34' 2 slides
Tracer 2670 BHS TT 29'9" 1 slide
Solaire 163X TT 24' 9"
Solarie 190X TT 27'6" 1 slide
Lacrosse 311 TT 35'3" 2 slides
Lacrosse 323 TT 36'8" 2 slides
Crusader 295RST FW 36'3" 3 slides
Crusader 360BHS FW 40' 4 slides
Agile B 19'
190 Popular B 19'
187TB Travelstar Expandable 23'
16RB Launch Expandable 19'
3611 Comet Pop-up 18'
12RT Comet Pop-up 24'
Palazzo 0361 MH
Tuscany XTE 40GQ MH
Tuscany XTE 36MQ MH
Encounter ECA37TZF MH
Allegro Breeze 32BR A DSL 33'2" 2 slides
Allegro Red 33AA A DSL 35' 4 slides
Allegro Red 38QRA A DSL 40' 4 slides
Phaeton 40QBH A DSL 40' 3 slides
ERA B 17'
More will be added as we receive lists . . . . .
Plus the following water craft:
242 Litmiteds Boat 24'
FX Sho Cruiser
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
• Types of related products: good selection of northeast campgrounds/attractions, insurance/financial services, RV repair/service/storage, cookware. Limited RV parts and accessories and more.
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Northeast RV Show 2014 Brochure
Northeast RV Show Floorplan
Northeast RV Show 2014 Exhibitor Manual
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: All companies involved in selling recreational vehicles or in the hundreds of related products and services used by RV owners.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for 10'x10' vendor booths.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: Advertising will be through regional cable television stations; a massive newspaper display campaign; internet (including email blasts); trade publications; plus dealer discount admission promotion and direct mailing (4 color) to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Drive in unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric service, pressure wash service (road film) on move in, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located near major highways.
• Presidents' Weekend: Excellent weekend with a proven attendance plus right location with maximum exposure for your product.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact show sales, David McCarey at
800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772