43rd Northeast RV Show
New RV Product Show
February 17, 18, 19, 20, 2017
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
Motorhomes - Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Camper Vans plus Campgrounds and
RV Related Services.
Compare new units from our participating Northeast Dealer at the Northeast RV Show. Visit 50+ RV related Vendors including campgrounds, RV repair, storage and service.
• Types of Units Scheduled to be on Display: (see individual model listing prior to event) Gas/Diesel Motorhomes (A-B-C)- Travel Trailers - 5th Wheels - Hybrids - Toyhaulers plus Campgrounds and RV Related Services. Compare the all new units from Northeast dealers along with 50+ RV related vendors including rv repair, storage and service.
• Show Hours
|12 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered service animals.
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
• RV Models scheduled to be on display for 2017: (TBA)
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
• Types of related products: good selection of northeast campgrounds/attractions, insurance/financial services, RV repair/service/storage, cookware. Limited RV specialty parts and more.
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Northeast RV Show Floorplan
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Area dealers of recreational vehicles or in the hundreds of related products and services used by RV owners.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for 10'x10' vendor booths.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: Advertising will be through regional cable television stations; a massive newspaper display campaign; internet (including email blasts); plus dealer discount admission promotion and direct mailing to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Drive in unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric service, pressure wash service (road film) on move in, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located near major highways.
• Presidents' Weekend: Excellent weekend with a proven attendance plus right location with maximum exposure for your product.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772