30th Orange County
Held in cooperation with SUNY Orange Foundation
SUNY Orange Orange County Community College
Physical Education Building
Corner of East Conklin Ave and
115 South Street, Middletown NY 10940
MAKE YOUR BEST DEAL AT THE SHOW!
150 booths with over 100 exhibitors representing the home building and home improvement fields.
The latest products and services including 'green technology' to improve your home and lifestyle.
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10 am to 8 pm
10 am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior (10yrs - 15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: in the SUNY Orange campus lots
• FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ORANGE
Orange County Community College Physical Ed Building
in Middletown, New York. Click HERE.
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
Orange County Home Show
2014 Exhibitor Brochure
Orange County Home Show Floorplan
Orange Cty Home Show Exhibitor Manual 2014
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• No labor restrictions: The facility will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit material themselves and to erect their own displays. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• SUNY ORANGE Physical Ed Building: This complex is a 25,000 square foot heated and well lighted indoor facility. There are no pillars or obstructions on the gym floor. Exhibitors will also be displaying inside the tiled lobby and on the outside entry patio.
• Advertising & Promotion: Strong display coverage in the Times Herald Record, Cable TV in the Hudson Valley area; Exhibitor discount/poster program; and Direct first class mailing to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Aggressive advertising campaign to attract interested home owners. Well known central location, near Route 17 and Interstate 84. Ground level exhibitor access thru delivery zone. No labor restrictions, set-up your own display materials. Entire show broadloom carpeted. Decorative pipe and draped booths, identification sign and electric service (300 watts) included.
• Notice: Event has sold out last seven years. Interested exhibitors need to call our office for booth availability. Some display categories are filled with a waiting list for exhibit space.
Contact show promoter, David McCarey at
800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772