Rockland Community College Field House
145 College Road, Suffern, New York 10901
Suffern, New York
BEST ATTENDED HOME SHOW!
Make Your Best Deal at the Show.
Over 400 display booths with 200 exhibitors
offering a wide range of home improvement products
and related services.
Contact Dave McCarey for
display booth info:
800.223.4648 or 845.343.2772
Over 400 Display Booths
200 Participating Exhibitors
• On Display (subject to change): For most people, your home is your biggest investment and largest asset. Don't Move, Improve. The Suburban Home Show provides comparison shopping under one roof for everything related to your home. Meet contractors, home improvement professionals, kitchen & bath designers and installers, pools & spas, landscapers, solar energy products, heating and A/C equipment. See displays of window shades, blinds, water treatment, waterproofing, garage doors, fencing, outdoor furniture, awnings, sheds, paving stones, and patio rooms. There are also banks, mortgage and investment companies to help with financing projects, refinancing or buying a new home, and investment advice.
You'll find significant savings on dealer installed products and services, plus "do-it-yourself products.
Exhibitors are going all-out, featuring a tremendous selection of show discounted items and special offers throughout the weekend. Don't miss it!
• Seminars for 2015 (TBA)
• Show Hours
|3 pm to 9 pm
10am to 8 pm
10am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior $3.00 (between 10-15yrs)
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 spaces in campus parking areas
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE,
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
Suburban Home Show Floor Plan
Suburban Home Show -2015 Exhibitor Flyer
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: Architects, awnings, banking & finance, bottled water, building supplies, carpets, chimney & duct cleaning, closet organizers, contractors, custom homes, exercise equipment, fencing, fireplaces & stoves, garage doors, gutters & cleaning, hardwood flooring, heating & a/c, interior decorating, kitchen refacers, kitchens & baths, landscaping, lawn care equipment, log homes, marble & tile, mirrors & decorative glass, outdoor furniture, paint & hardware, painting & power washing, patio & sun rooms, paving stones, playground equipment, plumbing supplies, pools & spas, real estate, roofing & siding, security systems, sheds & decks, stairs & rails, tools & equipment rentals, travel & tourism, vacation real estate, vacuums, waterproofing, window treatments & blinds, windows & doors . . . anything to improve the home, yard and quality of life.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors. In addition to the main exhibitor floor, there is a balcony and entry lobby area for additional 10'x10' vendor booths.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: We deliver a quality audience via massive multi-media advertising & promotion . . . Targeted to homeowners in the lower Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey. This includes a special Orange & Rockland billing insert, Newspaper display ads; regional Cable Television systems; Point of Purchase discount coupons and show posters; plus Direct Mail discount coupons sent to previous show patrons.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Easy access unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric and exhibitor services, overnight security, broadloom carpeted show aisles, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located just off NY State Thruway (I-87, Exit 14B).
• More Attendance Means You Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact David McCarey at
800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772