Northeast RV Show's
Fall RV Marketplace 2015
September 25, 26, 27, 2015
Rockland Community College Field House
Suffern, New York
• Types of units scheduled to be on display: (see individual model listing prior to event) New-Used-Leftover-Demos Gas/Diesel Motorhomes (A-B-C), Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Toyhaulers, and Hydrids. Northeast Dealers plus RV Repair, Storage and Service.
•Types of related products: limited display of campgrounds, destinations, insurance/financial services, RV repair/service, storage and more.
• Show Hours
|12 pm to 9 pm
10 am to 8 pm
10 am to 6 pm
• Admission at the Door Only (Cash Only):
Junior (between 10yrs-15yrs) $3.00
Children under 10 FREE when accompanied by a parent
• Ticket Sales - Closing Notice: please be advised that show ticket sales will end (1) one hour prior to show's scheduled closing. No public admission allowed after this time in order to secure the event in a timely and safe exiting manner.
• NO PETS ALLOWED - Pets are not permitted in the show except for registered* service animals. (*Required to be registered as a service animal with an approved vest/harness and state or national registration paperwork.)
Click HERE for Discount Coupons
• Free Parking: Over 2000 space in campus parking areas
• More Information: call 845-343-2772
RV Models Scheduled to be on display TBA:
(models will be added as we receive lists from dealers)
FOR DIRECTIONS TO SUNY ROCKLAND FIELD HOUSE, click HERE
Fall RV Marketplace Floor Plan
Fall RV Marketplace Exhibitor Manual 2014
Contact Dave McCarey 800.223.4648
• Invited to Exhibit: All companies involved in selling recreational vehicles or in the hundreds of related products and services used by RV owners.
• No labor restrictions: The arena will allow exhibitors to unload their exhibit materials themselves and to erect their own display. Management will have an official show decorator firm available for those who wish to rent booth furnishings. This option is solely at the choice of the exhibitor.
• Rockland Community College Field House: The arena is a 90,000 square foot heated, lighted comfort controlled indoor building where everyone parks free. There are no pillars or obstructions on the arena floor. Easy access in and out of the building by way of overhead doors.
• Strong Advertising Campaign: Advertising will be through regional cable television stations; a massive newspaper display campaign, internet (including email blasts), trade publications; plus Dealer discount admission promotion and direct mailing (4 color) to past attendees.
• Exhibitor Advantages: Drive in unloading, clear span arena, no pillars, no hassle atmosphere (work directly with show management), low cost electric service, pressure wash service (road film) on move in, overnight security, pipe/drape exhibitor booth dividers (10'x10'), exhibitor booth identification sign, no labor restrictions, large overhead doors (max. height 12'4"), located near major highways.
• Year End Sale: Reduce your inventory prior to the new models arriving for spring and increase your cash flow before winter.
• Meet more customers face to face than in any other type of promotion! Achieve thousands of dollars in direct sales, superb exposure and a year's worth of solid leads. Most cost effective method of increasing your market share!
• Pricing/Booth Availability: Contact show promoter, David McCarey at 800-223-4648 or 845-343-2772